- Collects information to process building permits
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
- Collects information and prepares water utility billing
Office Hours: 8 am until noon and 1 to 4:30 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 8 am until 1 pm Fridays. If the clerk is gone to training/meeting, sick or taking vacation there will be a sign posted on the door.